Friday, October 28, 2011

Saving the Blooms



















It was 6 am, dark and raining. I was loading anything flowering and potted into hefty bags and then loading them into my car. I couldn't bear to have all those blooms go to waste. It was quite a job getting them into my classroom from the parking lot. But now that they are there, I am so glad I did! My classroom, lunch and paperwork partners are all enthralled with the lush green display. I am as well --- there is something very different about it all in a close, confined space. We sit and stare and feel our pulses slow to a more managable rate! It seems that I performed the mission just in time, too! Forecasters are calling for snow tomorrow --- the earliest snowfall in more than 60 years!




~




All photos taken indoors !


As always, click on photos to enlarge.


Click again to enlarge further !







No comments:

Post a Comment