Sunday, July 25, 2010



July 25 at 8:29am

Robert Moses Report

Drove to the Catskills and back yesterday. Left by 7am; home just after midnight. Was awake all night---nearing morning I set time aside for the re-reading of letters between Chris and I eight years ago today.... and found my pillow after 5 am. Woke an hour later to play limo driver to the working boy. Headed for the beach. Turned around the tower to find an adolescent buck (three pointer), two does; one nursing twin fawns. Walked further than the prescribed length of beach, pocketed some gifts from the sea and turned toward home. Oh, ...too many rabbits to count, unidentifiable (at least by me) heart shaped bird tracks, dragon flies the size of footballs, it seemed. And now that deeply relaxed feeling that follows every trip to the sand and shore for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment